Open module Popup
This action will allow you to manually trigger an open popup action for the specified module(Form/TabsPro).
Using this Action you can edit the following fields:
- Description. A short description for the action. Only admins will be able to see this field.
- Error Message. An error message that will be displayed in case if a error occurs in this action.
- Condition. This boolean expression is used to determine if this action will execute. Use it to enable or disable actions programatically. For example, you'd enable a ShowError action only if you've found an error let's say when you parsed a response from a web service. A common example is [SomeField] == "Some Value". This field supports My Tokens.
- Select Module. Select the module that you wish to open in popup (Form or TabsPro based on the action selected: Open Action Form Popup, Open TabsPro Popup).
- QueryString Parameters. Optionally you can pass parameters through querystrings that can then be used in the module that is currently being opened in popup; their values can be referenced as tokens with 'QueryString:' namespace.