Multi File Upload
This field is a File Upload widget with multiple file selection, drag & drop support and progress bar.
On submit, it creates tokens [<FieldName>] (filename on the server), [<FieldName>:FileIds], [<FieldName>:Filestates] (file States: new/existing/delete), [<FieldName>:Count], [<FieldName>:PortalRelativeUrls], [<FieldName>:RelativeUrls], [<FieldName>:Filenames], [<FieldName>:FolderId],[<FieldName>:FolderPath].
Drawing AddOn required: When a create thumbnail action is used it also creates [<FieldName>:ThumbanilUrls],[<FieldName>:ThumbanilUrlsAsJson],[<FieldName>:ThumbanilIds],[<FieldName>:ThumbanilNames],[<FieldName>:ThumbanilNamesAsJson].
- Optionally provide a pattern to use for filenames on the server. For example "[User:Username]-avatar". Leave blank to use the original filename. Here you can use [<FieldName>], [<FieldName>:FileName], [<FieldName>:FileNameAndExtension], [<FieldName>:FileExtension] (note the file name is before the duplication handling). Supports My Tokens.
For Each File
Execute actions on each uploaded file. Following tokens are available: [FileName] [RelativeUrl], [AbsoluteUrl], [FilePath] (physical path), [LinkClick], [Stream] (file stream, for example to upload into database), [Base64], [FileSize], [FileSizeB], [FileSizeKB], [FileSizeMB], [FileSizeGB], [MimeType], [FileId], [FolderId], [FolderPath], [FileExtension].
Also creates [FileOrThumbnailNameAndExtension]. This token contains the file name and extension, but if the field is used in a create thumbnail action it will be overwritten with then thumbnail value.
- Optionally provide a series of file types to limit the upload to these specific types. For example "txt,cs,doc".
File Size Limit
- Optionally provide a file size(MB) to limit the upload. For example "12.8". Use file size [FieldName:FileSize] and file size unit tokens [FieldName:FileSizeB], [FieldName:FileSizeKB], [FieldName:FileSizeMB], [FieldName:FileSizeGB]; file extension token [FieldName:FileExtension] and [FieldName:MimeType] token.
Upload to Folder
- Choose the folder to upload the files
Automatically add unknown extensions to Host settings
- This setting can harm your website or its users. Use with caution.
How to edit the uploaded images
add a for on a page;
add Multi File Upload field;
optionally specify File Types and File Size Limit;
set the location on Upload to Folder;
add a button
add Redirect to URL action
set [_EditUrl] token on the URL field
upload multiple images and click on the button
=> as an expected result, the redirect is made to an "edit" page where a query string is loaded into the url and you have the possibility to remove existing images to upload new ones.