It does exactly what it says, with the click of a button. For this action you can edit the following fields:
- Description. A short description for the action. Only admins will be able to see this field.
- Error Message. An error message that will be displayed in case if a error occurs in this action.
- Condition. This boolean expression is used to determine if this action will execute. Use it to enable or disable actions programatically. For example, you'd enable a ShowError action only if you've found an error let's say when you parsed a response from a web service. A common example is [SomeField] == "Some Value". This field supports My Tokens.
- EntryId. A guid that uniquely identifies an entry. Can contain form tokens (for example [Email]) and My Tokens.
- Input. Can contain form tokens (for example [Email]) and My Tokens.