With the help of this action you will be able to build an entity list from scratch by just appending values from Form/Grid.
Using this Action you can edit the following fields:
- Description. A short description for the action. Only admins will be able to see this field.
- Error Message. An error message that will be displayed in case if a error occurs in this action.
- Condition. This boolean expression is used to determine if this action will execute. Use it to enable or disable actions programatically. For example, you'd enable a ShowError action only if you've found an error let's say when you parsed a response from a web service. A common example is [SomeField] == "Some Value". This field supports My Tokens.
- Entity Name. Provide a name for your new entity.
- Properties. select which properties(and corresponding values) should be added to the newly created entity.